Sunday, August 10, 2008

Teh's Profile


Hello everyone, i’m Teh, the new member of Tissue and Cell Engineering Research Group. I’ll complete my PSM under supervision of Dr. Adibah and help and teaching from Kak Rozilawati. Below are my profile:

Name: Teh Liam Chee

Age: 22 years old

Year and Course: 4 SKB (Chemical-Bioprocess Engineering)

3 things I can’t live without: Computer, food and mobile phone.

PSM Title: Designing a high antioxidant separator using activated carbon

Choosing this area of research study:

For me, research is one of the best ways to find the answer of an uncertainty. When you get the negative result, you will keep thinking of the reason that make you fail. When you get a positive result, you will keep thinking a better way to improve your things. Cosmetic, is an area that I have a lot of interest in it. It is not only related to beauty, but a person’s health, appearance, and confidence. A better cosmetic product can give a better lifestyle to people. That is why I have chosen the above PSM title.

Looking ahead/Life after undergraduate study:

If there is a chance, I wish to continue to involve in Research and Development area for cosmetic products. Maybe one day, I will develop my own brand of cosmetic product? Who knows? Hehehe.... ;P

Last,

どうぞ よろしく (Nice to meet you all




1 comment:

F A Abdul Majid, PhD said...

Thanks Teh. Antioxidants is one good component to healthier body. It can be used orally (consumed) or topically (external use). I hope that you could make a rig that is robust for separating high antioxidants rom various sources mainly from plants....all the best.