Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Member: Hassan the 2nd Suspect

PART A: About Me

Full Name: Hassan Fahmi Ismail

Age: 23 yo ( 14 February 1985)

Qualification: Bachelor in Chemical Engineering (Bioprocess)

Job Title: Research Associate

Employer: Bioprocess Engineering Department

What drives me in my research: My family, supervisor, & friends

3 things that I can’t live w/o: water, food, music

Postgraduate study: Production of Monoclonal Antibody using Wave Bioreactor


PART B: My background, My research study & My current job

Choosing this area of research study

Downstream process is the most crucial process in developing bioproduct such as monoclonal antibody. Its included treatment process, production and purification. Among these three, production part is the most important. By developing the optimum condition in this part, we can achieve high yield with minimum cost. So I’m trying to seek of this knowledge and apply it in my research.

My research all about

My research title is ‘Production of Monoclonal Antibody using Wave Bioreactor’. Basically It is a study on wave agitation effect in producing immunoglobulin antibody
(IgG) by hybridoma cells (PAP7). This research required many techniques and knowledge about tissue culture and bioreactor handling.

The best bits

This research means a lot to me. It tells me the need of patient, time sacrifice & scheduling and the important of knowledge. So I’m ready.

Looking ahead

I hope that I can contribute in developing biotechnology industry in Malaysia. Share my skills & knowledge with others. I’m also very excited to involve myself in doing research.

My advices

Doing anything that u want with everything u has. Learned it and share it. Then u will be someone.

2 comments:

F A Abdul Majid, PhD said...

Dear TCERG IT wizkid, please break the documents according to the associates. For the cell description, please put under separate heading but you can hyperlink the text on cell to the owner. Expected to see the modification by...PRONTO guys!

F A Abdul Majid, PhD said...

Another thing...1) please add department, faculty and university under the blog heading. Please hyperlink dept, fac and UTM from our blog.
2) please add another title on our suppliers and brand of our products, hyperlink them. I hope to increase visibility of our blog to others around the world. GOOD LUCK